Heat Powered Wood Burning Stove Fan Burner Fireplace -2 Blade
Eco-friendly heat powered stove fan
Increases circulation of warm air from a wood stove
Greatly increases room temperature Greatly increases room temperature
Reduces fuel consumption
Requires no power, batteries or cords
Thermoelectric technology generates its own electricity
fan blades produced from anodised aluminium
Anodised extendable carry handle
12 month warranty
|Star Temperature||Around 60℃|
* No need for ELECTRICITY, CORDS or BATTERIES.
* Self Powered using the heat from a stove or fireplace.
* Fan Outputs 150-180 CFM to help circulate warm air throughout the room.
* double blade delivers broad range of warm air.
* Fan speed varies automatically with wood stove or fireplace temperatures of 60-350℃
* Ultra Quiet – Circulates warmed air throughout the room quietly and efficiently
* Increases your stove or fireplace heating efficiency.
The mini heat powered stove fan will get extremely hot during operation.Do not touch any part of the fan while it is operating,or until it has cooled down after operation.
Please make sure that the stove fan has completely cooled down before being places on an unprotected surface.
Children must be supervised when the heat powered stove fan is operating.
Positioning of Stove Fans
Please be aware that stove fans need to sit at the back of the stove, to the side of the stove pipe. Do not sit any stove fan directly in front of the stove pipe, as the temperature will be too great, and could damage the fan motor.