Ecofan eco fan heat powered wood stove fan
- Heat powered stove fan – increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth economically
- Eco-friendly and self-powered – a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. No batteries or electricity required!
- Operates automatically between 50℃-300℃ with speed self-regulating according to the temperature in the room. Circulates 180- 210 CFM
- Extremely quiet operation, compact size, no installation required – 8.9 x 5.9 x 3.8 inches – made from strong black steel
- Get more out of your stove oven or wood/ log burner and heat your home the economical way with theCSFIRE-408 4 Blades Stove Fan.
- No need to turn up the heating or switching on an electric radiator to heat your home up; this manually operated fan generates its own energy and is powered by heat alone – no batteries or electricity required.
- Exquisite workmanship
- Eco friendly stove fan
- silent operation
- safe, economical operation
- No electricity needed, no external power source required
- generates its own electricity from the heat from the stove to operate
- starts automatically, the hotter, the faster
- Operates on almost all stoves
The mini heat powered stove fan will get extremely hot during operation.Do not touch any part of the fan while it is operating,or until it has cooled down after operation.
Please make sure that the stove fan has completely cooled down before being places on an unprotected surface.
Children must be supervised when the heat powered stove fan is operating.
> Inquiry Reply within 24 hours
> Sample Testing Support
> View Our Factory
> Highest Quality Assured
> 24 Months Warranty
Q1.Can it work on a wood insert or just a freestanding stove?
A: It just works on a freestanding stove. You should put the fan on the smooth and flat top of the stove.
Q2.How to operate it? And the Max Working temperature?
A: Just put the fan on smooth and even surface of the stove. When the the temperature of the surface of the stove reaches 50°C, the fan blade will run, and when the temperature of the stove up to 350°C, the insert metal elastic piece at the bottom will jack up to protect fan motor from burning out.
Q3.Does it only work for wood fireplaces.
A: No, this stove fan can works on Wood, Gas and the Pellet Stoves.
Q4.Can you give warranty for your product?
A:Yes, we offer 1 year warranty to our product.
Q5.Can I ask for a sample before place an order?
A: Yes, samples are available if necessary. Yet for consideration of saving postage, we also provide detailed pictures and other documents you require to smooth your concern as an alternative solution.